||Each book may be ordered at Amazon. com or your local bookstore.
- DCC 600 Christian Counseling Ethics: A Handbook for Therapists, Pastors, & Counselors by Randolph K. Sanders
- DCC 700 The Marriage Vows, by Glenn Mollette (currently unavailable but should be published by end of 2009)
- DCC 710 Christian Counseling a Comprehensive Guide, by Gary R. Collins
- DCC 720 Psychology, Theology and Spirituality in Christian Counseling, by Mark R. McMinn Ph. D.
- DCC 730 The Biblical Basis of Christian Counseling for People Helpers (1997 edition) by Gary R. Collins
- DCC 750 Boundaries in Marriage, by Dr. Henry Cloud
- DCC 760 The Healing Path: How Hurts in Your Past Can Lead You to a More Abundant Life, by Dan B. Allender
- DCC 770 Sex, Men, and God: A Godly Man’s Roadmap to Sexual Success, by Dr. Doug Weiss
- DCC 780 The Practice of Spiritual Direction, by William A. Barry
- DCC 790 Ministry and Community: Recognizing Community and Preventing Ministry Impairment, by Len Sperry
- DCC 800 Healing Relationships: Christians Manual of Lay Counseling, by Stephan Grunlan
- DCC 810 Beyond Forgiveness: The Healing Touch of Church Discipline, by Don Baker
- DCC 830 Healing of Memories: Prayer and Confession, Steps to Inner Healing, by Matthew Linn
- DCC 840 The Healing Church: Practical Programs for Health Ministries, by Abigail Evans
- DCC 860 Healing the Dysfunctional Church Family, by David Mains
- DCC 870 Churches that Heal: Becoming a Church that Mends Broken Hearts and Restores Shattered Lives, by Doug Murren
- DCC 880 The Miracle of Healing in Your Church Today, by Jim Lynn
- DCC 900 Silent Struggler by Glenn Mollette
- DCC 910 Nursing Home Nightmares by Glenn Mollette
- DCC 920 Assessment in Counseling: A Guide to the Use of Psychological Assessment Procedures, 4th Edition by Albert B. Hood and Richard W. Johnson (Paperback – Dec 30, 2006) This text is suggested in order to help the Christian counselor understand more about assessment and helping people find those trained in doing Assessment.
- DCC 930 Compassionate Care: An Inspirational Guide For Caregivers of the Seriously ILL by
The doctoral program may be done at your own pace. However, we do encourage the completion of this program in two years.
No Travel Seminars: Three No Travel Seminars may be utilized in this program. One seminar replaces one textbook. No Travel Seminars are always optional and never required.
Submit coursework via email or mail. Email is faster.
Use Schoolassignment@aol.com for submission of email coursework. This email address should also be used for submission of Doctor of Ministry projects and Ph.D. Dissertations.
Or, mail assignments to Newburgh Theological Seminary
8922 Ruffian Lane
Newburgh, Indiana 47629
If mailing assignments, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of coursework and grade.
Also, please include the P.O. Box number 1238 when mailing.
NTS expects a good ten to twenty page summary paper of each textbook for all degree programs. Typed, double-spaced, Font type
should be 10 – 12. Microsoft Word is preferred when emailing an attachment. If Microsoft Word is unavailable, assignments may be copied and pasted into the body of your email. Please review your paper for spelling and grammar errors before submitting.
– Summarize what the book said.
– Tell us what you learned.
– If the text is helpful to you in your life, work and ministry, please tell us about this as well.
Seminar papers require 4 – 5 pages, font size 10 – 12.
– Summarize what the seminar professor said.
– Tell us what you learned.
- If the seminar is helpful to you in your life, work and ministry, please tell us about include this in your paper.